March 6, 2015

The Quotidian (6. 3. 15)

Quotidian: daily, usual, or customary;
everyday; ordinary; commonplace.


We've been doing a lot of this in recent days.
(Those were all the leftover tiles once the game had ended).


Enjoying the challenge.


At the front door.  From our trip.


Three weeks early (apparently).


Still on the front door.


They only lasted one day.


By the 25 lb bag.


In the front window.


My 6' 1" helper.


Lined up and ready to go.
(Apparently, this is something I want to remember
as is evidenced by this post, and this one).


Roller blading buddies.


Things to chat about.

Seeking to capture the moments as they arrive.
These are the memories of tomorrow.  How quickly life flies by!
Slowing down long enough to take it all in.  It's precious.  All of it.

Many Blessings, Camille

7 comments:

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Yes! they are the memories of tomorrow... thanks for sharing!! I love these kind of posts..

I guess I haven't done one like this in a while. Thanks for the reminder..

Have a great rest of the week!

Patty said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet - I so enjoy stopping by! Have a blessed day, Camille.

Hopes Handcrafts said...

I love scrabble..must remember to haul the game out every now and again. Especially as we creep slowly closer to winter.

You have such a handsome 6ft'r there! Isn't such a blessing to have helpers around the house? I used to roller-skate in my youth though that was with 4 wheels per boot not inline. I never master that (tried it when my girls were into skating..it was not a pretty sight lol!)

I love your daily, usual, or customary; everyday; ordinary; commonplace post. Life IS so precious and changes so fast and sometimes, unexpectantly....love and {{hugs}} Julia xo

Camille said...

Dear Bevy ~ Yes, they are all treasures. Enjoy the journey. Hugs! :)

Dear Patty ~ Thank you, sweet friend. Hugs to you! :)

Dear Julia ~ Yes, my friend...life does change and sometimes suddenly!! How precious it is to know that our Great God holds us and cares for us so tenderly. He is faithful!! Keep on filling your heart and mind with His promises and truth. Praying for you today. Hugs. :)

With Love,
Camille

Esther said...

Love this post Camille! Just love seeing your family and their lovely smiles. :-) There is so much beauty in our regular, ordinary lives. Thanks for the reminder!

Pam said...

Always enjoy your"quotidian". The Scrabble looks like fun. I haven't played it in quite a long time. I love those seasons of leaving games and puzzles out to work on. Love the phone booth key chain; very cute.

Camille said...

Dear Esther ~ Thank you for your sweet encouragement...I am thankful for YOU! :)

Dear Pam ~ We have been having Scrabble competitions quite regularly in recent days....it's fun to see the words the kids come up with. Hugs to you. :)

With Love,
Camille