January 22, 2016

Ten Things...

It's been awhile since I have written love notes to my children
in their special journals.  I've been meaning to get to it 
for quite some time.  Too long, in fact.



The last entry was from October 2014!
Obviously, I let things slide here just a little.


This morning, I remedied that situation by writing a list of ten things
I love about them.  I sought to focus on specific character traits that they have
due to the Lord's goodness and grace in their lives.


Don't we all benefit from a little encouragement now and then?
These little journals are a great way to bless our loved ones.
Do you have a special way to express love to your family?
I'd love it if you would share your ideas...please?  I'm all ears.

Happy Friday!
With Love, Camille

5 comments:

Cinnamon said...

You have pretty writing and a sweet heart Camille~ I love writing, in seasons, in the children's journals. It's a beautiful record of everyday-ness. That's what's so special to look back on. I am a bit behind too but that's ok.....a little here and there over the years adds up. Thanks for the reminder :-)

Showing love to my family....each one feels loved differently, don't you think? Each with a special love language. It's easy to love people how we like to be loved but I think (and have to keep reminding myself) that loving someone else they way they feel love is the a super way to express how much you care for them.

Happy January!

~Cinnamon

Stephanie said...

Special journals for your children - what a beautiful and precious idea, my friend! How I would love to do this for my so...thank you for the inspiration :)

Have a wonderful weekend, dear Camille. Hugs!

Camille said...

Cinnamon ~ Thank you for your sweet words...you bless my heart! I also happen to agree with you...a little at a time (even far apart) adds up to something wonderful over the years. You are right, everyone likes to show love in a little different way...it is challenging to figure it all out. Big hugs to you! :)

Stephanie ~ I am sure your young man will be so blessed by a special journal written by you! I got the idea a few years ago from my friend Trisha and I love it!! Hugs to you. :)

With Love,
Camille

Katy said...

That is such a wonderful idea!! You have my gears grinding away in my head now!!! :) Thank you!!

Camille said...

Katy ~ I am sure your family would love it if you were to begin. It's never too late! I only started these journals for our children in 2011....Hugs! :) With Love, Camille